Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bryan Adams A Fashion Photographer?

"Did you know that Bryan Adams is a fashion photographer?  I had no idea... Glam Boulevard says that the musician/photographer is the mastermind behind the Guess F/W 2008 Ad campaign. I remember Bryan Adams from "back in the days" when he sang “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You”.  For those of you who aren't familiar with his work, here's a video of my favorite Adams song, "Summer of 69"... Those of you regular readers know how much I love black and white photography. Here's a piece that Adams did featuring Victoria Beckham... Buy Bryan Adams' compilation CD, So Far So Good" [source: http://adf.ly/7Cai5]

 

I didn't know that either. So it turns out that Adams is not only a legendary rock star, but also a brilliant photographer with the great eye. Victoria looks great on this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment